Are you a directioner in Singapore who has absolutely no plans on 1D Day (Nov 17)?
Well, now you do! Or if you already have plans, well, cancel them if you know what's good for you! Singapore will be having its very own 1D Carnival on November 17, 2013 (Sunday), where fans can celebrate One Direction's three-year career.
The carnival will be held at Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay at 4pm. Fans can enjoy a plethora of games and activities, and a mini 1D pop-up store will also be installed at the carnival! Want the boys of One Direction as well as directioners all around the world to see your smiling face? Footage of the event will be filmed and broadcast at the 1D day seven-hour live stream on Nov 23!
Gaining entry to the event should be the least of your worries. All you have to do is to pre-order the band's upcoming album Midnight Memories (Singapore Deluxe Version) only at CD-Rama outlets and voila — you'll have yourself a pass to the first ever 1D Carnival! Plus, you will receive a free One Direction poster with every pre-order of Midnight Memories. It's like killing three birds with one stone!
Here are some house rules for the 1D Carnival:
- Be payne in the Singapore colours, red and white only and a red brolly. (Very important if you want to be seen!) Bonus if you are spotted in your most 1D outrectional outfits.
- Sleep early the night before, drink plenty of water and put on your most extraordinharry One Direction styles to the Carnival.
- Like all carnivals, you want to flash your pass to enter and exchange for goodies. So do not forget to bring your 1D Carnival Pass that is attached to your album pre-order slip!
- Bring your recycle bags as we love mother earth.
- Be fully prepared by getting updates on www.1dday.com/sg/home
The Nov 23 seven-hour livestream can be streamed from www.1dday.com.
P/S: If you have important, uncancellable plans on Nov 17, please don't follow our advice and cancel them. We're bad role models.
Photo credits: Francois Durand / Getty Images